Government of Assam Recruitment 2017
Government of Assam has announced some vacancies in Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society for the post of 04 State Project Manager, Project Manager & Accounts Assistant. You may apply on these vacancies before 31 May 2017. Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility and how to apply are as follows.
Government of Assam Job Details :
- Post Name : State Project Manager
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 63000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Project Manager
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 49000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Accounts Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 21560/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Assam Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- State Project Manager : The candidates who want to apply for State Project Manager Assam Vacancy must have Post Graduate degree.
- Project Manager : The candidates who want to apply for Project Manager Assam Vacancy must have MCA/ M.Sc IT or BE-Computer Science/ B.Tech Computer Science.
- Accounts Assistant : The candidates who want to apply for Account Assistant Assam Vacancy must have Post Graduate degree in Commerce and having good knowledge in computer application and tally.
- Age Limit : Age limit is differ from widely post to post. Minimum and Maximum age limit is 32 to 45 years for State Project Manager, 30 to 40 years for Project Manager and 23 to 40 years for Accounts Assistant.
Selection Process : Candidates who have applied for above mentioned post their selection process will be based on written test, Trade test and Computer Proficiency test.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Government of Assam Vacancy : Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society Recruitment interested candidates can apply in Prescribed application from along with self attested all relevant documents and Passport Size photographs, send to the State Mission Director, Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society, Siva Nath Gogoi path, Nabajyoti Nagar, Panjabari Road, Guwahati-781037 on or before 31.05.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 31.05.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link :http://asrlms.assam.gov.in/sites/default/files/Advt%20No%2006_17-18.pdf
- Download Application form Link :http://asrlms.assam.gov.in/sites/default/files/application%20format_0.pdf
About National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM):
National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) is a poverty alleviation project implemented by Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. This scheme is focused on promoting self-employment and organization of rural poor.
To get more about National Rural Livelihoods Mission please visit this link
If you want more Sarkari Naukri Please visit this link:- Government Naukri