MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017
Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu has announced applications for the post of 07 Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician. MRB has also decided that all the joining will be on temporary basis. You can apply Online on our website – http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/ before 29 May 2017. MRB Job Vacancy Qualification requirements/eligibility conditions,and how to apply are given below.
Advertisement Number. : 05/MRB/2017
MRB Tamil Nadu Job Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician
- No. of Vacancy : 87 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2400/-
Eligibility Criteria for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Must have passed Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology or Physics, Chemistry, Biology with any one of the related subjects and Must have passed one year Certificate Course in Pump Technician conducted at Government Medical Institutions.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years for OBC & 18 to 57 years for SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC as on 01.07.2017
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Selection Process : There will be no written test and interview. Selection will be made based on the marks obtained by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification.
Application Fee : If you belong from SC/SCA /ST/DAP(PH)/DW Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- and you hve to pay Rs.500/- for all other categories via Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card and Mobile Wallet Payment OR challan any of the branches of Indian Bank.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in form 08.05.2017 to 29.05.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 08.05.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 29.05.2017
- Last Date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank : 31.05.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/pdf/05_MRB_HLHTMT_Detailed_Notification.pdf
- Apply Online : https://mrb.online-ap1.com/MRB8/
About Medical Service Recruitment Board:
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in G.O. (Ms) No.1, Health and Family Welfare (C2) Department dated 02.01.2012 with the objective of making appointments to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by way of direct recruitment, in a speedy manner, keeping in view the nature, importance and essentiality of these posts. The Medical Services Recruitment Board started functioning with effect from 06.02.2012.
There are more than 200 categories of posts under the various directorates of the Health and Family Welfare Department. All the direct recruitment posts (excluding the post of Drivers, posts under the TNPSC, and all posts under the Basic Services) are under the purview of the MRB. These posts are broadly under the following services viz.,
- Tamil Nadu Medical Service
- Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service
- Tamil Nadu Public Health Service
- Tamil Nadu public Health Subordinate Service
If you want to get more knowledge about Medical Services Recruitment Board then follow this link