NBT Recruitment 2017
National Book Trust has invited application for the job post of 13 Lower Division Clerk. There is immediate requirement so hiring is going on direct recruitment basis. Interested candidates can apply before or within 21 days from the date of issue of this Advertisement. NBT Govt Jobs Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply are given below. Please read entire NBT Sarkari Naukri Post.
Job Location : New Delhi
Advertise Number: Estt./23/2017
Job Details :
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- No of Vacancy : 13 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
Eligibility Criteria for NBT Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Matriculation with typing speed of 30 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years
Application Fee : Interested Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- application fees through Demand Draft in favour of Director, National Book Trust, India payable at New Delhi. But if you belongs to SC/ST/PWD category then there is no fees.
How to Apply NBT Vacancy : Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form which is provided by NBT and along with relevent documents send to the Assistant Director , National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan,5, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110 070 on or before within 21 days from the date of issue of this Advertisement.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Advertisement : 13 to 19.05.2017 in Employment News
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 21 days from the date of issue of this Advertisement
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_21103_2_1718b.pdf
National Book Trust is an Indian publishing house, founded in 1957 as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Education of the Government of India.