SSC KKR Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region (SSC KKR) has announced government job application for the post of 183 Junior Engineer, Assistant (Legal) & Various Vacancy. You may apply SSC KKR Online through our website – www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in before 07 June 2017. SSC KKR Qualification/eligibility conditions and how to apply are as follows.
Advertisement Number : KKR-1/2017
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Engineer
- No. of Vacancy : 106 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
- Post Name : Assistant (Legal)
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4600/-
Eligibility Criteria for SSCKKR Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Engineer : Bachelor’s Degree in science with one of the subjects at Graduate Level viz., physics, Computer Science, Electronics from a recognised University OR Diploma in Engineering or Technology in one of the disciplines viz., Electronics, Electrical, Computers, Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication from a recognised University or State Board or Technical Education and One Year experience in Production or Development or Quality Assurance in the fields of Electrical or Electronics or Computer from a recognised Organisation or Undertaking.
- For Assistant (Legal) : Bachelors Degree in Law of a recognised University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or Provincial Act, or a State Act, or any institution.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years As on 07.06.2017
Job Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
Application Fee : Candidates who are belonging to General/ OBC have to pay Rs.100/- through SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards” or through SBI Challan. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen, eligible for reservation, are exempted from paying application fee.
How to Apply SSC KKR Vacancy : Interested Candidate can apply Online our website http://ssconline.nic.in on or before 07.06.2017. candidate have to send Print our of Online application and self-attested copies of Certificates/documents, Essential Qualifications, Experience, Here it is defined as Essential Qualification, proof of Caste/Category [SC/ST/OBC/PH(PWD) send to The Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka Kerala Region, 1 st Floor „E‟ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore within ten days from the closing date.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 07.06.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : within ten days from the closing date
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : http://www.ssc-cr.org/noticeboard/Final%20-Notice%20Phase-IV%20(KKR).pdf
- Apply Online : http://ssconline.nic.in/
About Staff Selection Commission :
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) (Hindi: कर्मचारी चयन आयोग) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
If you want to know more about SSC, please visit this link