Government of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017
Government of Tamil Nadu is about to recruit Account Assistant for the. The interested candidate who want to apply Account Assistant, they can apply before 18 May 2017 in the Department of Social Defence, Chennai.
Government of Tamil Nadu Job Details :
- Post Name : Accounts Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10000/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Tamil Nadu Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Interested candidate can have Higher Secondary (10+2) Commerce with Accounts group and the candidate must have 2 years experience in Accounts Department of any organization.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years. If you are more than 40 years then you can not apply for this post.
Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of interview only.
Application Fee : There is no application fee, it is absolutely free.
How to Apply : Interested candidates can submit their prescribed application application form along with copy of all relevant documents, experience certificate of Accounts Job and send to The Commissioner/Secretary, State Child Protection Society, Department of Social Defence, No.300, Purasawalkam High Road, Kellys, Chennai – 600 010 on or before 18.05.2017.
Note:- Application prescribed format has been linked below.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 18.05.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.socialdefence.tn.gov.in/docs/whatsnew/Accounts_Assistant.pdf
The Government of Tamil Nadu is the governing authority for the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is seated at Fort St George, Chennai. The legislature of Tamil Nadu was bicameral until 1986, when it was replaced by a unicameral legislature, like most other states in India