UPSC Recruitment 2017
UPSC is one of the tough exam in India. Every indian is one of the dream to get job in UPSC. So today i would like to share Government Jobs in UPSC. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited job application for the post of 02 Deputy Director and Head of Department. The candidates who are interested for the this job, they can apply Online before 01 June 2017. UPSC Qualification/eligibility and how to apply are as follows.
Advertisement Number : 09/2017
UPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Deputy Director
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 67700-208700/-
- Post Name : Head of Department
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-6700/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 9000/-
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Deputy Director : The candidates who is interested for the post of Deputy Director must have degree in Mechanical/Electrical /Chemical /Production /Industrial Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent with five years experience in Engineering Workshop or Industry or Training Institute.
- For Head of Department : Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or Technology with first class either in Bachelor’s or Master’s level from a recognized university and ten years experience in Computer Engineering in Teaching or Research or Industry or Bachelor and Master’s Degree in Computer engineering or Technology with first class or equivalent either in Bachelor’s or Master’s level and Ph.D or equivalent in Computer Engineering or Technology from a recognized university with five years experience in Computer Engineering in Teaching or Research or Industry.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years
- Age Relaxation : There is also age relaxation according to category of candidates. If you belong from OBC category candidates 3 years, For SC/ST Candidates 5 years and For PH Candidates 10 years.
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : The candidates who have applied for the UPSC Post then selection will be based on written test and interview.
Application Fee : If the candidates belong to General or OBC category then they are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. If you belong form SC/ST/PH/Women candidates then there is no need to pay any fees for these posts.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates for UPSC Recruitment. They can apply online through our UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 01.06.2017 till 23.59 hours. If you guys will do late after date and time then website link will be disabled and you will not be able to apply through online.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.06.2017
- Last Date for Completely Submission of Online Application : 02.06.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Advt_No_09_2017_Engl_0.pdf
- Apply Online : https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php