BEL Recruitment 2017
BEL has announced Applications from for the post of 04 Senior Engineer and Deputy Manager for execution of major projects on PAN India. Those candidates who are interest for such a job they can apply Before 31 May 2017. BEL Engineer and Manager Qualification requirements/ eligibility conditions and how to apply are given below.
BEL Job Details :
- Post Name : Senior Engineer (Mechanical)
- No. of Vacancies : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20600 -46500/-
- Post Name : Deputy Manager (Civil)
- No. of Vacancies : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 24900-50500/-
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering / AMIE in Mechanical/Civil discipline from AICTE approved College/Institute or a recognized University.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 32 years for Senior Engineer & 36 years for Deputy Manager as on 01.05.2017
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates who are belonging to General and OBC have to Pay Rs.500/- through State Bank Collect. SC / ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to Apply BEL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with the copies of the relevant documents in support of eligibility and the Application fee payment receipt/Challan with the Journal Number send by by post/courier to Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghaziabad – 201010 on or before 31.05.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 31.05.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://bel-india.com/Documentviews.aspx?fileName=advt_ncs_se_dm_ft_may_17.pdf
- Download Application form : http://bel-india.com/Documentviews.aspx?fileName=WEB%20UPLOAD-Application%20Form.pdf
About Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
Bharat Electronics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine factories, and few regional offices in India.
12 May, 3:30 PM IST – Disclaimer