NRHM Assam Recruitment 2017
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Assam has invited application for the posts of State Program Officer on contract basis. Interested candidates may apply before 26 May 2017. What should be NRHM Assam State program Officers Qualification/ eligibility, and how to apply for this post are given below.
NRHM Assam Job Details :
- Post Name : State Program Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 01 post
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for NRHM Assam Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : The candidate should have degree/ diploma of MD (Transfusion Medicine/ Pathology/ Microbiology) apart from it candidate should also have 5 years experience in blood bank and other Blood Services.
- Age Limits : As per NRHM Assam Rules Please visit official website of NRHM
Job Location : Guwahati (Assam)
Selection Process : Selection will be through interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply NRHM Assam Vacancy : Interested candidates have to send all the copy of relevant documents and experience certificates to Mission Director, National Rural Health Mission, Assam on or before 26.05.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 26.05.2017
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.nrhmassam.in/jobs/Job_953_1093_Notice_SPO_StateBloodCell.jpg
The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), now under National Health Mission is an initiative undertaken by the government of India to address the health .