How to apply Pune University Office Assistant and Field Worker
Pune University Recruitment 2017
Savitribai Phule Pune University has announced some application form for the post of 03 Office Assistant and Field Worker. Intested candidate can Apply for this post before 20 May 2017.
Pune University Job Details :
- Post Name : Office Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Field Worker
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for Pune University Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Office Assistant : The candidate who is interested to apply for Office Assistant should have B.Sc or typing speed 30 words per minute for Marathi and 40 words per minute for English.
- For Field Worker : The candidates who is interested to apply for Field Workers should have Diploma in Agriculture with Computer Knowledge.
- Age Limit : As Per Pune University Rules. Please see details in Official website of Pune University
Selection Process : Pune university has decided that Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Pune University Vacancy : Interested Candidates who wants to apply above two posts. They can apply on Plain Paper along With Bio-data, Academic qualifications , Corresponding details and Experience certificates have to send to the Project Coordinator, Dr. Pooja Doshi, at Department of Chemistry, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Ganeshkhind, Pune-411007 on or before 20.05.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 20.05.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link :http://collegecirculars.unipune.ac.in/sites/documents/Job%20Openings/ADV%20draft_9-5-17.pdf
Savitribai Phule Pune University, formerly the University of Pune, is a university in Pune in western India, founded in 1948. Spread over a 411 acres campus, the university is home to 46 academic departments.
|Date of Establishment :||10th February, 1949.|
|Location :||Ganeshkhind Road, Pune, Maharashtra, India.|
|Website address :||http://www.unipune.ac.in|
|Total area of the campus :||411 Acres.|
|First Vice-Chancellor :||Dr. M. R. Jayakar.|
|Chancellor :||Shri Chennamaneni Vidyasagar Rao|
|Vice -Chancellor :||Prof. (Dr.) W. N. Gade|
|Registrar :||Dr. N. M. Kadu|
|Number of Academic Departments :||46|
|Jurisdiction :||Ahmednagar, Nasik, Pune.|
|Number of Colleges affiliated :||705|
|Recognized Institutes :||234|
|Research Institutes :||71|
|Teachers in the University Departments :||293|
|Books & Journals in the University of Pune Jayakar Library :||4,22000 approx. (Includes books, periodicals and other material)|